Helpers will not be
charged any recruitment fees
Includes notary charges
For consulate general services in Hong Kong
Includes working visa fees
For Immigration Department services
- Contract notarization fee
- Employment visa fee
- Oversea Employment Certificate (OEC)
- No agency or administrative from helper
* If the helper fails to complete the contract due to the death of the previous employer, immigration or financial problems, an additional fee of $1,000 will be charged.
* AIDS and virus serum test, Hong Kong health checkup (including Pregnancy test, Hepatitis B, X-Ray for Chest, Anti-HIV test) plus HK$650.
* If the government has to cancel the appointment of the foreign domestic helper to return to the place of origin before approving the visa, the employer needs to pay an additional HK$5,800 as a local intermediary fee in the Philippines and a HK$750 one-way air ticket to Hong Kong.
Note: Does not include local SWAB TEST and quarantine fees when returning to Hong Kong.